//ƒ α к ε ▲▼ Þ ε ε þ s . <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body onkeydown='return false;'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3543377218717945122\x26blogName\x3dn+%C2%B5+r+%E2%96%B2%E2%96%BC+a+%CE%B7+y+s+.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://misswhiteblack.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://misswhiteblack.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3970840827983901964', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Maybe I'm trying. trying too hard,
with nothingness to do.
i'm sorry you, but it's empty.

entries about chat links

Carnival Yesterday!
Sunday, October 17, 2010 // Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carnival yesterday , yeaa... I'am sorry ... I'am forget to update blog yesterday!! OMG!!
9.30-1.20 Yeah , First I wen't to school , I think this carnival best then last year carnival ! but not so .. To NUR EKA AINAA you're welcome=) I love you enough! you're the best .. In this carnival have Ghost House , Titanic Slide , Food Outlet , Tavern and more .. Sufiah Sabrina & Ilya Intan chased Eka and me =_=" .. We've run .. run & run .. huh ? don't know why !bad luck! Owh My ... we've too tired ... Suddenly , Sufiah push Eka , kesian Eka .. then unawares Eka coupon is missing!! don't know where .. After that , Eka tells some pupils about that againt , againt & againt .. then Eka tells Izzah Syakirah .. Oh My God , Izzah very good person .. She give Eka RM20.00 to buy the coupon .. ohh Izzah you're kind! Eka is very thanks to Izzah ... Eka fell so guilty .. then we saw The Ott's are searching for The Mars but there's no more The Mars .. Then , Eka & me make bracelet at the carnival and more .. After the carnival , Eka & me wen't to my house , while waiting Eka's mom catch ..

NATASHA'S BIRHTDAY !

4.30 - 6.30 Ummi and me wen't to Natasha's Birthday .. Yeah , we have fun we eat food , drink and more Suddenly , Eka came .. then we've laughing , story tells and more .. but umy have a badmood! because ... then Eka , Afrina and other tells about Nafeez!(Mamat Jambu or Gigi Rabbit) =_=" Eka tells againt , againt and againt .. OMG , can't we stop about that ? during Eka talk about Nafeez I fell no mood=,=' ! Ummi run during Eka talk about Nafeez , then againt , againt , againt and againt ! I fell like "sesak nafas".. Then Eka says "Aku suka orang yg Natasha cakap dia tak boleh datang dekat Birthday ni .. Heheh tapi tak ada lah sangat =,=' " Then Afrina says like a hrmm.. " _ _ _ _ _ " and Eka says " A'a " OMG , I can't believe why him ? Please answer me .. then Ummi and me return home ..

Labels: